5men games Careers
5men.games is always looking for talented team members to strengthen our team and increase quality of our content. If you are a talented artist, developer, manager or support with experience in gamedev, we need you! Take a look at some of our currently open positions, and if you see a match, let us know!
We are searching for Art Director who will work with and manage the art team to create the characters, backgrounds and UI for our game mood, tone, graphical signature, and sense of motion. The Art Director will also be responsible for creating and communicating the artistic vision for the game.
- Collaborate with Game Director and Creative Director to establish the visual style and artistic vision of the game, including all logos, user interfaces, visual effects, characters, symbols, and backgrounds. Ensure the visual unity of all constituent parts
- Manage the procurement and direction of all concept art for the game
- Mentor and manage senior and lead artists on the project and provide feedback on the performance of their direct reports
- With the Development Manager and Producer, assist in creating a roadmap for development of all art assets, internal and external
- Work with the Technical Director to establish budgets for all art assets.
- Review and help establish pipelines for all assets.
- Create and maintain the Art Bible and ensure that all employees and vendors have bought into and understand its contents
- With the Development Manager, create a budget for your team including projected headcount, vendor expenses, and hardware and software needs
- At least 3 years of game art production experience, including 2 years successful experience in management
- Minimum of 5 shipped titles as a leader or manager of artists.
- A great team player, able to communicate, collaborate, teach, and learn from others
- Strong experience with outsourcing pipelines and technical constraints, specifically with HTML5
- Strong ability in writing documentation for art production
- Proven ability with current 2D and 3D applications including Photoshop, and Blender
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of art and visual design including composition and color theory
- Advanced degree in fine arts preferred
- Significant experience with character art preferred
We are searching for Account Manager, who will build relationships, maintain client satisfaction levels, add value for our clients, develop 5Men brand and ultimately increasing our business and revenues through a combination of harvesting and cross selling suite of our games and services.
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients existing and future needs in depth and develop compelling solutions to meet client needs
- Bring fresh insight to clients business that will help them deliver competitive advantage through increasing clients performance/revenue and satisfaction
- Develop and own joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to client and 5Men
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through amongst other things, undertaking of client visits and completion of quarterly business reviews.
- On occasion, oversee the integration of clients to 5Men platform, while working closely with the technical team to discuss the development of new features for operators
- Achieving targets and goals while continually reviewing individual client account management plans.
- Forecasts and track client account metrics.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and using network to generate new business.
- Coordinate with internal functional to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with sales team where appropriate to reach prospective clients.
- Positioned as an expert in iGaming, keeping abreast of ongoing changes. regulation and competitive overview.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an account management role with significant client-focused solutions experience.
- Strong iGaming industry experience
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal/interact with senior stakeholders
- Proven project management skills
- Highly motivated team player
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial and assertive
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for an experienced 2D Artist, who has professional experience working in-house, preferably within the games industry. If coming up with creative concepts and efficiently creating high-quality art assets is what you are passionate about, then this is the right job for you.
- Conceptualize, design and produce a wide range of 2D graphics for our slot games
- Design and create character concepts and backgrounds for frequent in-game events
- Create high-quality UI and art assets for new game features
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the development and creative team in an agile environment
- Take ownership of your work and proactively support our slot games by offering creative ideas to improve the games and our processes
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a 2D Artist
- Excellent drawing & illustration skills
- Ability to perfectly create new games art style
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Well-organized, fast learner with an agile approach to design
- Team player comfortable with receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Results oriented and passionate about games
- Prior experience in casino games will be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Spine Animations or similar software is a plus
- Experience with Unity and Jira
- Prior experience with Git version control software
2D Animator (spine)
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced 2D Animator. You will be responsible for a creating and editing key-frame animation and editing mocap data for in-game characters and sequences, to provide high-quality content for our games currently in production.
2D Animator (spine)
- Skeletal animation (2D);
- Preparing and optimising of image sequences, sprite sheets, atlases and spine animations sources;
- Spine is a must, Dragon bones, Adobe Animate, Unity;
- Portfolio of smooth and enjoyable animations you are proud of;
- Sprite 2D effects;
- Game development experience is an advantage.